Friday, February 23, 2007

A blog for JamieCo Design

Tempus certainly fugits. Months ago I added a blog specifically for JamieCo Design and planned to revise both its page template and the shop layout during a subsequent lull in work.

Lull? *chortle* I've been happily designing my butt off the entire time with only occasional breaks for announcing new designs here. As a result, this blog has basically been stuffed with posts about JamieCo Design and very little else. Poor Utter Bibble.

When CafePress recently added new shirts and shirt colors to their product line, I paused to make corresponding updates to JamieCo Design. It wasn't a lull, but that mental shift from design to support did prompt me to resurface the unused blog.

From now on, I'll write about JamieCo Design: The shop in JamieCo Design: The blog. Oh sure, I'll mention what I'm doing over there from time to time but you should be seeing me utter much more bibble here than I have been.

Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home