Friday, March 23, 2007

Purple triangle perplexity

This week an elated Mac user sent praise and thanks for including a purple bi triangle in a set of my OS X icons. I think she was referring to Warrior's Pryde. It's always nice to hear from people who appreciate my work but if I'm right, this was a lucky accident. Early on, one version of a glassy triangle came out more purple than pink and was pretty much included in the published set because it was there.Bi triangles symbol

I'm typically diligent about including bi pride stripes/colors in my LGBT collections, although I haven't used the pink, purple, and blue triangle design shown here. A handful of sites attribute the intersecting triangles to Liz Nania but so far, searching for information about individual purple triangles has turned up zilch. If my other inquiries bear fruit I'll spread the word and launch new bi designs.

To be continued (I hope)

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home